Linksys velop login
Linksys is proud to present the most advanced and high featured tri-band mesh system. It has 3 different nodes which you can place anywhere in the house. It is reliable, efficient and one of the fastest routers right now. Mesh routers are the newly trending routers in wireless networking. Linksys is a Belkin-owned company, and in many countries, Velop is the only non-apple product which you can buy in an apple store. The LINKSYS VELOP AC router is categorised as an intelligent mesh wifi system which is a tri-band. This means that it uses two 5GHz bandwidth frequencies. This gives the best speed and very high performance. The router is the fastest router when compared to all the other routers of the same category.
Requirement to log into Linksys Velop
Here are some of the things that you need to ensure before you proceed to log into the Linksys Velop wifi router.
- An active internet connection through your existing modem.
- Linksys Velop app on your smartphone. You can download the app from Play Store or App Store.
- A mobile phone to proceed with the Linksys Velop login process.
- An updated web browser on your computer if you want to log into the device using your web browser.
- Ensure there is no electricity drop-off in your area.
Linksys velop login steps
You can log into the Linksys Velop using two methods, which are Linksys velop login through app and Linksys velop login through web browser. Let’s look at both the methods.
- To log into the Linksys velop wifi router using the Linksys Velop app, you first need to download the Velop app on your smartphone.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store and look for the Linksys Velop app. Once you get the app on your screen, just click the Install button and let the Velop app get downloaded on your smartphone.
- Now launch the Linksys Velop app. If you are using an iOS phone, you need to tap on the Manage your WiFi tab in order to log into the device. In case you are using the Android phone, click on the Log in tab.
- You will be asked to enter the email address and password on the Login page. Once you enter the email address and password, tap Log In to enter into the system.
- You may be even asked the wifi router password. In case you are asked, you need to enter the Linksys Velop wifi router password into the field.
- If you are able to see the Linksys Velop homepage on your screen, it means you have successfully logged into the Linksys Velop wifi router. If you want, you can proceed to set up your Linksys Velop wifi router.
Linksys Velop sign in through browser
- First of all, pull up any web browser of your choices like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer. Now go to the www.linksyssmartwifi.com or you can also access the Linksys login IP address 192.168.1.1.
- And still, if you are unable to access the page then you have one more option that you can change the IP address of the Linksys router.
- When the login page appears then fill the details regarding the login credentials like username and password. If you have changed the password before then use that password.
- Now you will be automatically logged into the Linksys router login page and the page will appear on the screen.
- Now can troubleshoot the issues that you want to by changing the settings according to your needs and preferences.
Linksys Velop Default Login Password
You can get entry to the Linksys Velop wifi with any web browser and use the IP login address with. Remember to apply Ethernet connection whilst you log into your router to change settings, this way you make sure that the adjustments are placed in place and no information is lost.
If the default login IP address does not work, recall going for a tough factory reset so that you can configure your modem.
Username and admin password:
Default IP login cope with 192.168.1.1
Default Username: (blank)
Default Password: admin
Linksys Velop FAQ's
Q – I just bought a Linksys Velop wifi router, which connects to my devices but I don’t have the Internet?
A – It looks like the setup is not done correctly. All you need to do is reset the router by pressing the reset button for 30 seconds and then connect your computer to the router’s Wi-Fi. Login to 192.168.1.1 and then do the setup again.
Q – How can I change the name of my WIFI on my Linksys Velop wifi router?
A – All you need to do is, connect your computer or laptop to the Linksys Velop wifi network using a wireless connection or with an Ethernet cable and login to 192.168.1.1. Enter the login username (admin) and password (password or admin). Look for the wireless option and click on it. Where it says network SSID put in the name you want and then save the changes.