Linksys Velop wifi system is bound to deliver lightning-fast internet to the devices connected to it. You can add a printer to Linksys Velop. Linksys Velop printer setup will give you ease to print any document from any corner of your place.
If your printer won’t connect to Linksys velop, then don’t worry you can go through the following steps and know how to fix it.
Basic Requirement Before Connecting Wireless Linksys Velop Printer Setup
How To Connect any wireless Printer To Linksys Velop Wifi System?
Before connecting a printer to Linksys velop, you need to make sure you meet all the requirements.
- It is mandatory for your wireless printer to support WPA/WPA2 security encryption.
- Make sure your Linksys velop is properly set up.
Refer: Guide To Setup Linksys Velop
- Install Linksys connect app on your device.
- Place the wireless printer at a distance of 5-10 feet from the velop.
- Download and install printer software and drivers.
Can’t Setup Printer to Linksys Velop
Contact WiFi Velop Experts For Relevant Solution
Add Printer to Linksys Velop WiFi Router
- Open the Linksys connect app and click on ‘Computers and Drivers’
- You need to click on your wireless printer.
- Wireless printer screen will display the velop network key and password.
- Now, you need to open the printer software. Provide the details of your wireless network when required.
- Tap ‘next’
- You will receive a message on your screen saying Linksys velop is successfully connected to the printer.
- Click ‘finish’