Ultimate Guide to Setup Linksys Velop WiFi System
If you are not sure how to set up a wired Linksys Velop wifi system, then you can check out the simple procedure provided in this guide.
Linksys Velop is a Wi-Fi system that provides throughout coverage to your place. It covers up to 6,000 square feet and delivers ultra-fast, dull signal strength. Velop nodes can be connected with Ethernet cables. Linksys Velop wired setup will increase the range and speed of your network. It will reduce the risk of wireless interference. If you are facing issue with Linksys Velop setup, you can easily perform some quick Linksys velop troubleshooting tips.
How To Set Up Wired Linksys Velop Wifi System?
Make sure you follow the instructions for Linksys velop wired setup.
- The first and foremost thing is to set up your primary node using the Linksys app.
- Thereafter, you are required to add a secondary node by following the quick instructions on Linksys velop app.
- After getting done with Linksys velop setup, you need to move your secondary node to the desired location. Connect the node to the power outlet.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable. Connect the one end into the primary node and other end into the secondary node.
- The nodes will switch to wired connection.
- If you want to add more nodes, you can repeat the process.
- This was the entire procedure of Linksys velop wired setup.
However, if you want to add a node to the already existing velop system, you need to check out the following things:
- Make sure that the primary node is connected to the modem and router.
- Make sure you have the Linksys cloud account.
- Install the updated Linksys velop app on your mobile device.
- Also, do access after Linksys Velop Login
How To Add Nodes To The Existing Linksys Velop System?
Go through these steps of Linksys velop setup:
- Open the Linksys app and sign in.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Tap on ‘Set up a new node’
- Click ‘add node to the existing wifi system’
- The app will instruct with some basic steps.
- Plug in the node into the electrical outlet and then click ‘next’ on the app itself.
- Wait for the light on the top of the node to turn into purple.
- The app will search for the additional node. Once it is detected, click ‘Next’
- The app will guide you with the optimal location to place your node.
- You can provide a name to your additional node.
If you need more details on Linksys velop wired setup, you can reach to us anytime. Our technical team will provide you Linksys velop troubleshooting tips. You can contact them anytime by dialing their 24/7 accessible number.